Connect Immomig® with other systems
API stands for "Applications Programming Interface", which means "programming interface". An API allows individual software and hardware components to communicate with each other. With the MIG-API interface you connect Immomig® with other systems. This allows you to have your own solution or website developed by third parties directly with Immomig® data.
- Interface of your management software (REM, RIMO, quorum, Thurner, etc.) and Immomig® with IDX
- Interface of Immomig® to your website with MIG-API
- Interface from your database / website to Immomig® with MIG-API
- Interface from your website of contact inquiries to Immomig® with MIG-API
What advantages does the MIG API offer?
- A very modern API REST and JSON technology
- More available fields than standard IDX
- Unlimited number of pictures
- Possibility to export photos directly in the required size
- Greater flexibility by adding and editing the fields to be exported
- Continuous data availability via the API interface
Discover our other tools
Mobile app IMMOMIG® 4.0
With the mobile app, you and your broker will synchronize and synchronize data.
Would you like to know how your potential client has learned about a real estate object?
MLS sharing proposals
Immomig® informs about the number of contacts in the partner agency that might be interested in an object.
Acquisition of mandates
Add a new " Estimation " page on your Immomig® website to acquire more mandates!